Some Known Details About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Roughly 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active strategy by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your house or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup regions you can expect Southcape Pest Management to provide you with the knowledge and expertise in termite control and termite protection.
What Does Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Mean?
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted by the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we possess the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All of our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you each 12 months that your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the stress off your shoulders.
Protect your most valuable investment today by ensuring the correct termite management system is in place together with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new home.
What Does Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Do?
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can make a termite management application for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones using a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can provide the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a broad range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in each aspect of both national and business pest treatments. We are not a very major pest control company, however we are a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide for Dummies
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the most recent safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the newest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Murray Pest Control Adelaide for Dummies
6) We're located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over thirty two years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
A very important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two decades ago is this to receive a full pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Today you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Only Guide to Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a full licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late look what i found twenties and had been in the industry for more than forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you initially start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. But just like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or so years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.